4.6 9 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-pre-cleanser.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 658
Environ Original: Pre Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm pretty sure most of you don't really bother with a pre cleanser, when it comes to your skincare routine. Personally, I've never really thought of a pre cleanser to be of much importance and although I have used pre cleansing products before, I've never been entirely happy and always felt like I had wasted my hard earned money on a product that doesn't seem to do much.

BUT, this pre cleanser is life changing! I promise. Especially if you're a make-up junkie like I am and love wearing a full face of make-up. The Environ Original pre cleanser contains mineral oil which makes it great for dissolving excess oil, impurities and removing make-up (especially those waterproof eyeliners and mascaras). While removing all that unwanted product and dirt from your face, it also helps decongest clogged pores and hydrate the skin. It immediately leaves your skin feeling softer and well nourished, which is great especially after a day of wearing a face full of make-up.

After applying the pre cleanser and rinsing your face with water, you can then move on to applying the foaming gel cleanser.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply