4.6 9 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-pre-cleanser.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 653
Environ Skin Care Original Pre Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This dissolves excess oil, impurities and make-up because it contains mineral oil which your skin will LOVE!

At the same time it also helps to decongest clogged pores and hydrate your skin – so no ladies, it will not clog up your pores! Instead, it will leave it feeling clean and refreshed.
Using a Pre-cleanser on an oily skin is one of the best skins to use it on. Why? Because in order to get better penetration out of your moisturisers (which have all the good stuff in) we need to remove the oily barrier sitting on the surface of the skin. Environs Pre-Cleanser is then easily removed with Environs cleanser leaving the skin feeling clean and non-oily without that tight dry feeling.

It is also gentle enough to be used daily!

Winter is right around the corner and this is perfect for preventing my skin from drying out as it usually does.

I love love love using this as a make up remover right at the end of my day. I apply it with a cotton wool pad to remove my eye make up and it works like a bomb!

Watch my video attached to hear more about my thoughts on the Environ original range!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Environ Skin Care Review - pre cleanser & foaming gel cleanser
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply