4.6 9 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-pre-cleanser.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 657
A great addition to my skin care routine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before receiving my Environ Skincare package from Beauty Bulletin, I was unaware of what it meant to pre-cleanse. After using this product for a week, I can safely say that I will be pre-cleansing my face for the rest of my life. It's best applied at night or at the end of a long day, this products removes impurities such as Sebum (Oil secretion), sweat and bacteria from the skin. It also dissolves Make Up!

Because it is an oil based cleanser, it has a better ability to penetrate your skin than a cream based cleanser would have. Oil is known to dissolve oil, so you don't have to worry about it making your skin oilier, and I've found that using it in conjunction with my other Environ products, there is no residual oil left on my skin. This product will not clog your pores, instead it will give them the TLC they have been craving. When used correctly it can be used to irradiate skin issues such as oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, blackheads, whiteheads and problems linked to acne.

I use this product every night, by rubbing it into my skin using my fingertips, I then add either my Environ Balancing Masque or my Environ Foaming Gel Cleanser on top of the pre cleanser and then remove both using water.

You can see results within a few days of using this product, plus it removes make up (even Waterproof make up) effectively and effortlessly. Who doesn't love a two-in-one product?! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply