Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums January 17, 2013 140
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream is one of the latest products introduced to the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Care Collection.

The eye cream which helps hydrate, contour and moisturize beneath the eyes is to be applied by patting the delicate area. I find the cream to be quite pleasant to apply as it doesn’t sting or burn your eyeballs out of your head! It is virtually scent free which is I find appealing and once applied you can “Visibly feel the Difference”.

The cream targets dark circles and lightens the effect which is why it should be used on a long term basis.

There are two main factors that attract me to this product and they are:
• Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream is suited to all skin types
• The packaging!

Don’t be coy now! Most ladies love a product wrapped in prettiness and I am no different. My skin care might be, but Elizabeth Arden has taken care of that!
The packaging is small, quaint and extremely pretty. It is handbag friendly, so there is never an excuse for you to leave it at home!

If you are looking for the perfect skin care product for your eyes, ladies I recommend that you try this one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply