4.3 2 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums January 17, 2013 140
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As most of you know, I switched to the Visible Difference skincare range from Elizabeth Arden and I have yet to find a product that I am not happy with. This night cream has definitely stepped up to the challenge and has passed in my books.

The packaging has the signature red stripe making it so much easier to locate even when shopping online. It also comes in a box and a tub with a twist off lid. I prefer the twist of lids with tubs because when the product is almost finished, you can get the last possible drop to prevent wastage. The best part of the packaging is that the tub for the night cream is a different in colour from the day cream. It is perfect because you know which one to choose in the night. The tub for the night cream is silver.

The cream itself has a very, very light floral scent and guess what? The colour of the cream is purple :) I was pleasantly surprised with this because I was expecting it to be white like most night creams.

It is so easy to apply because it soaks into your skin very quickly without leaving any residue on your skin. My skin felt so soft and it actually did feel revitalised afterwards especially since I spent most of the day outdoors in the sun.

As with the gentle range, it does not damage your skin, it leaves your skin soft and supple whist maintaining your natural moisture and locking in more moisture to leave your skin healthy.

So whats the secret to this night cream: (With some help from the Elizabeth Arden website)

It is a very light yet intensely moisturising cream which helps skin visibly repair itself, to look and feel firmer and more resilient. It also releases soothing scents of lavender and honeysuckle as a blend of essential botanicals and proven moisture boosters help replenish your skin’s moisture reserves overnight.

• Advanced Moisture Complex: A combination of high performance moisturisers, humectants, film formers and water binding agents, such as Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Sodium PCA and Glycerin, provide long lasting moisturization. Advanced Moisture Complex bonds to the skin to create a water reservoir and lock in moisture to provide a continuous infusion of hydration.

• Shea Butter: An effective emollient and moisturiser.

• Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Seed Oil: These natural sources of fatty acids provide overall skin conditioning.

• Sea Parsley Extract: Refreshes skin.

• Lavender: Calms and soothes skin while providing a relaxing scent.

• Honeysuckle and Bitter Orange Peel: Soothes and calms skin.

• Aloe Vera: This plant extract soothes, softens and moisturises your skin.

So now that you heard it from me as well as the experts, give your skin a boost overnight with this product! You will love it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply