Review Detail

4.8 2 0.5
Applicators, Tools September 21, 2010 228
Elizabeth Arden Foundation Brush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I always thought foundation brushes were unnecessary until I bought one! It really makes applying foundation so much easier and you don't waste as much. Gone are the days of applying foundation with your fingertips, foundation brushes are the way to go. Just ensure you blend properly because you don't want to have lines on your face.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
September 21, 2010
Hey Janis, this looks like an interesting innovation!! Is it easy to use?? I cant quite imagine applying my base with anything other than a sponge or my fingertips
A
atomickitten
September 21, 2010
Hi Maryanne. Its so easy to apply. When I was at the Elizabeth Arden counter last year buying my foundation the consultant talked me into buying it (as they all do). The bristles are super soft so the foundation just glides on effortlessly and seriously I use to much less foundation. The best part is no messy hands and its far more hygienic. The brushes are quite pricey, mine is R300 odd (can't quite remember the exact amount) and the Mac ones are even more but they are investments. I love mine!
J
janis
September 21, 2010
A foundation brush is really a must have for every woman.Janis is right, you use alot less foundation and your foundation looks much more even. Maryanne if you are not sure about a foundation brush, Woolworths has ones that costs about R90.00 which is great to start off with.
L
Ladysoul
September 21, 2010
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks, Janis! I definitely will have to look into this as I love the fact that it is more hygenic! Great review!
A
atomickitten
September 21, 2010
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks Elscha!! I definitely want to give this a try, but I think I will opt for the Woollies one as it is more suitable to my budget at the moment, maybe I can splash out on a more expensive one later on if I like it. Thanks for the heads up:-))
A
atomickitten
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply