fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Sooooo, my previous review should be scrapped!! Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So, I apologise for my totally blonde previous review on the Flawless finish Makeup. I initially said that it doesn't completely cover uneven skin tone. Well...It does!! The first and second time I used it I noticed a 'missed spot' on the apple of my cheek, but as it turns out it was because of applying my eye pencil immediately after applying the foundation. (I use my index finger on my cheek to 'open' the eye). *Totally blonde right??*(No offence to blonde women ('',))

Anyway, I would recommend that you let the Cream Makeup 'dry' for about 5 minutes before applying the rest of your other makeup, because using your fingers or applying blush immediately could ruin the flawless look...I am proof of that.

With all that being said, I've learnt and now apply my other makeup 3-5 minutes after applying the foundation. I've received wonderful comments such as "Your skin looks really nice", and (as my fiance says)"Baby, you skin looks naturally flawless", and nobody has asked if i'm wearing foundation, which means Elizabeth Arden has lived up to the naming of this product *Flawless Finish*....

I know I said I wouldn't apply it daily, but I now find myself using this as part of my normal morning routine...

It proves that this product is truly exceptional, and sure is of quality.

Thanks BB and Elizabeth Arden, you guys made me Sparkle....Naturally :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply