Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
FLAWLESS FINISH SPONGE-ON CREAM MAKEUP-SPICE 70
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Elizabeth Arden just keeps getting better and better and with this addition to their range of foundations, I have to say I am a sold out fan!
The packaging is luxurious although just a box, the colours, design and glossy outer cover with bright solid red inner is truly EA high definition quality - when you open the box you notice the saying "To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman" Elizabeth Arden - already I was smiling just by the packaging and words on box without even opening the product itself, the actual product is a shiny gold and silver compact with holes at the bottom, a first that I have seen in any foundation packaging, makes me also feel healthier knowing bacteria does not have a chance with the air circulation to the sponge. When I opened the compact immediately I noticed the pleasant smell, which I liked, usually foundations smell awful. On application, gosh, it goes on so smooth, glides on actually, not hard to apply even though the sponge is harder than a brush, once applied even lightly immediately you notice flawless skin, its absolutely amazing, I have never seen this type of cover before ever!!! I love it, I use it daily and need to buy more once this is finished. You can also notice the diamond flecks in the product but which does not show on your skin like shimmer powder, its an amazing product, amazing results and I am sure all woman who invest in this product will be dramatically impressed by the results time and time again... Also it lasts all day without any oilyness or the need to reapply. Elizabeth Arden - you the best!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply