Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden: Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thanks to the Beauty Bulleting I had the opportunity of trying out the new Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream. To be honest if I was not chosen for this review I would never have tried a Elizabeth Arden product never mind a cream foundation.

Being of Olive complexion it is very difficult for me to find a foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. Never mind the change in my colouring from Winter to Summer. I approached the Elizabeth Arden counter in Edgars Tygervally with scepticism. However I found the sales ladies extremely helpful. They found my match (Toasty Beige) and gave me a brief lesson on how to apply the foundation – having only used a liquid foundation before. I tried the cream foundation the morning after I received it. The only negatives that I have to say about this product was firstly that it did not completely match my Winter skin tone (However I think it will be a perfect match come summer) and secondly that it took me a few application to get the hang of applying a cream foundation. Having said that once it was on, my face felt and looked great. My usually dry skin felt hydrated and still felt great at the end of the day.

The silver, Gold and red compact is a pleasure to carry around in your bag. It is easy to pull out and to touch up your make up without having to deal with bottles and make up all over your fingers. Which is great for any working woman. To prevent the foundation from creasing (eyelids and wrinkiles) I would recommend a translucent powder after your first application of the day. Elizabeth sells a great one for just R 270. This product has opened the door for me to try other Elizabeth Arden Products and they will be first on my list to visit when looking for make up. Thank you to Elizabeth Arden and Beauty Bulleting for giving me this opportunity.
H
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply