Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Best foundation I've ever used!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I cannot stop raving about this product – and I'm not the only one! I have received so many compliments on my “flawless, naturally perfect” skin that I've lost count. If only my well-wishers knew my secret... Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup!

Take it from a girl who has been plagued with problem skin since her early teens – being complimented on flawless skin is like striking gold!

But the process didn't start out quite as rosy. As I visited the Elizabeth Arden counter at my Edgars branch, the makeup consultant – on seeing my spotty, splotchy skin – proclaimed my skin too oily to use the Flawless Finish range. Undeterred (and rather unimpressed), I asked her to apply the foundation anyway.

The results shocked us both. I left the store feeling like a supermodel (not only because I proved her wrong). All my blemishes and uneven skin tone were seamlessly cleared away. All that was left to do was wait for my Cognac 56 tub of foundation perfection.

I will admit to shying away from heavy foundations in the past due to my temperamental complexion. I have only just started trusting BB cream to conceal my flaws and not cause a breakout.

I can honestly say though that a few weeks of wearing Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup and my skin's condition appears to have improved. I apply the formulation over my daily Nivea Naturally Even moisturiser and the effect is luminous. My skin is left with a clean, dewy appearance that's even-toned across all areas and perfectly set throughout the day.

My usually large pores also seem much smaller, practically non-existent – something I've only ever envied in my more even-toned friends. Plus the fine sprinkling of diamonds provides a glamorous, luxurious quality that I've never experienced in any other face product before.

But I think the best compliment I received came from a male friend who hadn't seen me in about 3 weeks. Wearing just the foundation, one coat of mascara and clear lipbalm, I hadn't really made too much effort with my appearance. First he asked me what was different about me, had I been on holiday? When I said no, he remarked that my face was “glowing”. His word. And I swear he's not gay and has a girlfriend. Day made! Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Elizabeth Arden!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply