Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I awaited the arrival of my Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge–On Cream Makeup with anticipation. Elizabeth Arden sure knows how to make a girl feel like royalty, as was the case when I opened the packaging of my newly acquired product. The beautiful gold, silver and red compact was so stunningly elegant; I quietly considered storing it my jewellery box rather than my makeup bag.

Having slightly problematic skin, with hyperpigmentation and spots (as well as a few holes)resulting from teenage acne being the most difficult to conceal, I have tried many high end products to aid me in achieving a flawless complexion. Although a few of these products provided effective coverage I struggled to find a product which, in addition to adequately concealing my skins imperfections, would also reveal a radiant complexion. This was however, before I tried Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge–On Cream Makeup.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge–On Cream Makeup has a velvety texture; gliding smoothly onto my skin (the applicator is magnificently soft). It feels luscious and light on my skin whilst still achieving effective coverage. It also has a rich moisturizing effect that allows me to go a bit lighter on my day cream and sunscreen, which is in stark contrast to my previous experience during which my skin felt tight and dry post makeup application (begging for more moisturiser). I found it to be long wearing, rarely requiring a touch up. The cream makeup sets with a luxurious finish that leaves my face feeling like it’s been treated to a light-as-air caramel skin soufflé. Most importantly for me, the end result was a natural, dewy complexion which was free of imperfections, something I have desired since my teenage years. I have used the makeup without a finishing powder for a dewy look during the day and with a dusting of finishing powder at night when I desired a more matt appearance. Either way, my skin was left looking beautifully radiant, as was confirmed by the numerous compliments I received since I began using the product.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge–On Cream Makeup has earned pride of place in my make-up stash. The flawless, even toned and radiant complexion it leaves me with has lent me a new-found confidence and ensures I never have to worry about my makeup looking unnatural or grey on my skin. The extensive range of colours included one that was a perfect match for my skin, which is usually difficult for women with dark skin to find.

For any woman trying to find the perfect balance between effective coverage and a natural radiance Elizabeth Ardens’ Flawless Finish Sponge–On Cream Makeup is the product for you. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
JE
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply