Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
EA Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have this foundation in colour Toast which is a good match. Its has a neutral undertone which is neither too yellow or too peach. I have used the original formula many years ago and was curious as to how the reformulated version would be. I must say that this version have a much better finish. The micronized diamond reduces the appearance of pores and gives a radiant and more natural finish. I usually have dry skin in winter and this foundation is really great at hydrating and leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturised. The foundation is very emollient when first applied and sets to a demi-matte finish. Another great aspect of this product is that it can be used to give light, medium or full coverage depending on how its applied. I prefer a light to medium coverage for foundation so I use the foundation with a moist blending sponge over a primer. I can even use it as a concealer if needed. This product has really blown me away with its formulation. I highly recommend for normal to dry skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply