Review Detail

4.2 22 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams June 22, 2011 575
Ceramide Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first time that I have given propper attention to my skin. I received the samples to test out for the Ceramide Plump perfect Ultra All Night Repair and Moisture Cream For Face and Throat, Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Eye Cream and Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream and Lotion. Yes so I use to put any cream on my face. Hardly ever did I use a cream or a cleanser that was of the same make or range. Anything did it for me untill I received your samples. Now of course I had something to prove and something to think about, Every morning I would get up clean my face and put my cream and eye cream on and in the evening I would do the same with the night cream. Well well well..... to my suprise I loved the excersise of doing this so that I could give my comments and reviews but man did I love what it did to my skin. Soft as a baby bottom and smooth silky effect and never left my skin oily or greasy or shiny. I love this product and I wish and hope to carry on using the range. I am sorry to say that the samples are all finished now and I will miss this whole excercise. I will from now on deff give more attention to my skin and I will deff try and purchase your products as I really love them and it made me love myself again. Thank you very much for the oppertunaty to try out the samples and would want to do so again so any samples you want to send me, go for it. Thank you very much for making my skin feel good again.
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply