Review Detail

4.2 22 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams June 22, 2011 569
Plumped... Perfectly!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was soooo excited to be among the numbers chosen to rate these new Elizabeth Arden products! Upon receiving my little package at the post Office however, I found myself more than a little sceptical... after all, what results could possibly be achieved by using the lotions and potions contained in a couple of small sachets?

To date, I admit that I'm more than impressed with the products - the quality, the texture, and more importantly... even the effectiveness!

Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra All Night Repair Moisture Cream : I loved the rich texture of the Night Repair. Because I have an oily/combination type skin, initially I was a little worried the product would be too 'intense' for my skin type... I've been pleasantly surprised. Every morning, since using this Night Repair Moisturiser, I woken up with sufficiently hydrated skin (no oily residue), my skin looks dewey and not dull & tired as it's been in the recent past. It's a good thing to feel pampered before you even get out of bed in the morning!

Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream : I've really enjoyed using this eye treatment cream. I have experienced no irritations or puffiness in or around the eye area. Those first little 'telltale signs of aging' wrinkles around the delicate eye area appear more 'plumped', without the 'puff', and without feeling 'product loaded'! Dare I say I look more relaxed ??!! I look less tired around my eye area, which thrills me to bits! A quality eye cream that lifts and firms is an absolutely essential item for any woman to own... this product fulfills its promise to deliver superb results!

Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Moisture Cream : The Moisture Cream is absorbed beautifully into my skin. Although the texture is rich, I have no 'oily' residue to blot, and my foundation and make-up have never looked better! I feel that this product has enhanced my skins own natural moisture levels. As a result, my facial skin and tone looks fresher, smoother, and my skin feels rejuvenated. I'm very happy with this result. The added bonus of the SPF factor 30 is also reassuring. For the past week or so I've felt very confident using this product.
KD
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply