Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 26, 2013 224
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Precious Petal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must say I was extremely excited to receive this product. Although I love wearing a natural colour lipgloss, I don't often buy one because I end up losing it!

Here are my thoughts....

1. The look
The packaging is great- really chic and luxurious. The shiny gold lid of the gloss oozes sophistication, and the mirror on the side is an awesome new addition. I haven't seen this on a gloss or lipstick before and I think it's ingenious. I now have a little mirror in my MAC blusher and a little mirror on my Elizabeth Arden gloss- sorted!

2. Wearing it
The gloss is thick, but not too thick. I often find it tricky to wear a gloss when my hair is not tied up, as it get's stuck to my lips! But with this Elizabeth Arden gloss, I have not found this to be a problem at all. Another thumbs up. I also found I did not need to re-apply as much as with other glosses.

3. The smell
Mmmmmm, vanilla! The gloss smells gorgeous, and you have a lovely sweet vanilla aroma following you around all day.

4. The colour
I absolutely love this colour for a light, natural look. It's definitely a day colour, as it is too pale for the evening. But with a bit of a tan and some lovely blusher on the cheeks, it looks great!

5. Any drawbacks?
My only criticism of this gloss would be the brush. The neck of the bottle is quite tight around the brush, which means not enough of the gloss comes out on the brush when you pull it out! It is also fairly pricey- but I reckon it's worth it.

All in all, a great gloss!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply