Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 26, 2013 224
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Red Door Red 02
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love love love red lip gloss! The look, the feel, the EVERYTHING! I don’t think anything is sexier than a pair of bold red lips to complete your makeup look. I tried and tested Elizabeth Arden’s Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Red Door Red 02. This product is officially my holy grail of red lip gloss!

Silky smooth in texture, rich in colour and with the most lustrous shine, this lip gloss truly has it all! The actual lip gloss is not sticky. In fact, it sits very comfortably on the lips, and hydrated and conditioned my lips in a noticeable way.

I must admit though, the one quality that really stood out for me about this lip gloss was its vanilla scent. I was so tempted to lick my lips because of how edible this lip gloss smells!

The soft tip paddle applicator made applying this lip gloss so simple. It got to all the right places and didn’t mess at all. But, the best part about the packaging of this lip gloss has to be its built-in mirror! It’s perfect and convenient for on-the-go application.

Sadly, I did find that the lip gloss got onto my teeth as I wore it.

Nonetheless, this is still a great lip gloss. It may be pricey, but it’s worth every cent. I would recommend Elizabeth Arden’s Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Red Door Red to all the red lip and bold colour lip lovers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply