4.0 1 0.5
elemis counter.png
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring February 25, 2014 184
Elemis arm sculpting treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I go to the Sandton Edgars Elemis counter, I was immediately greeted by a warm and welcoming smile from Thuli the Elemis beauty therapist. After relaxing and her getting my details, I sat down and chose the treatment I thought would best suit me - the firm arm treatment.
When enquiring about it, Thuli informed me that it is a deep tissue cleanse, an arm firming and dead skin cell removal treatment for the arms. Naturally, my choice was confirmed because this 3 in one treatment was the correct choice.

1. Lime and ginger hand and body wash
Was used first. A few droplets were dropped onto a face towel and used to cleanse my hands. The smell was so fresh (because of the lime) and I immediately eased up.

2. Body Detox Skin Brush
Was sprayed with an alcohol-based anti germ spray to clean it and my arms were brushed from in upward strokes from fingers to shoulders. Because this brush should ideally be used without wetting it, it has kept it's firmness and he brissles definitely did their job well!

3. Devil's Mint Body Scrub
Was used all over my arms and massaged in long, upward motions. This was my favourite part of it all. The granules were not those silly, small beads that other products give you, these were real granules that did the trick! Even though the exfoliator was not as mild as other scrubs out there, I was still calm and at much ease. The fragrance is so refreshing and soothing, you feel like just from the smell alone- you're getting cleaner. hehe This product contains apron seaweed and peppermint to remove the dead skin cells and smooths out the skin.

4. Wild Lavender Hand Wash
Was decanted on a cloth and used all over my hands and arms to remove what was left of the exfoliator. Again, a lovely, subtle smell of lavender that's not too over powering and calms the senses.

5. De-stress Body Oil
Was last on the list and I'm glad that Thuli finished off with this because it was the best fragranced pordouct. It was hard to choose my best, but I've arrived upon the decision that this was the most calming and relaxing smell. Coupled with the pressure that the therapist massaged this oil into my skin and it's fragrance..I was about to fall off to sleep. With it's subtle floral notes, this product is known to harmonise the body destress muscle and joint pains and melt tension. It certainly performed what it promised to!

Over all my treatment was very professionally done. The timings per stage was well executed and the beauty therapist (Thuli) was very relaxed and pleasant. She displayed a high level of product knowledge and insight into the process flow of the treatment.

Regards,
DeeDee
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply