Review Detail

4.6 14 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 01, 2014 492
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Hair Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for All Hair Types is a precious treat infused with African Macadamia Oil for beautifully supple hair. According to Dove, it is a lightweight, non-greasy formula with intensive nourishing properties. It instantly helps replenish lipids, softens and adds shine. It provides extraordinary nourishment for sublime, silky, smooth hair. For best results, rub 3 to 4 drops between the palms of your hands and apply to clean, damp hair evenly from mid-length sections to ends. Blow dry or leave to dry naturally. It can also be used pre-shampoo as a nourishing treatment, or before styling to protect hair and control frizz.

The Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for All Hair Types comes in a neat white box with etchings of gold and blue. The glass bottle containing the oil is tastefully decorated and it has a white dispensing pump. You can lock and unlock the pump by turning the nozzle. There is an arrow on the nozzle showing this. The pump is excellent for product control and minimising spillage when the product is not in use. Overall, the product is elegantly packaged.

The oil has a thin texture and it is scented. To me, the lovely scent is not overpowering and it does not annoy me. This oil is lightweight and it absorbs easily into my hair without weighing it down or feeling greasy. After application, my hair feels soft and smooth. It really controls frizz on my natural hair as well as my curly weaves with ease. A little goes a long way so the bottle should last a while. I bought my bottle of the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for All Hair Types from Dischem for a promotional price of R69.99 (normal price R130). It was such a bargain I ended purchasing the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Mature Hair as well. I am definitely going to repurchase it. I believe that continued use will result in impressive results.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply