Review Detail

4.6 14 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 01, 2014 493
Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased this little gem over the weekend at Clicks, for approximately R180. The price may seem a little heavy, but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. According to the instructions on the box, one should use three to four drops at a time on damp hair from mid length to ends, and thereafter leave the hair to dry or blow dry. Considering the size of the bottle, the product is likely to last a long time.

On first appearances upon opening the box, I noticed the beautiful golden colour of the product. The bottle itself is clear, allowing the impressive golden liquid to shine through. The lid is a pump, with each pump distributing one little drop. Overall, the appearance of the product is classy and elegant.

I was initially scared about applying too much oil, worrying that it would make my hair feel or look greasy. But after my first use I was very impressed. I first tested with three droplets, and once I had finished blow drying my hair it (1) Smelled great, (2) Felt smooth and (3) Looked shinier than ever. I went out that night and people actually commented on how my hair seemed to shine!

Needless to say I will continue using this product every night on my hair, and hopefully see even better results after a few more uses. My hair tends to be very frizzy, but after the first use I could already notice a slight difference.

So glad I decided to buy this product. I always associated Dove with soap products but now I know that this brand produces great hair products too!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply