fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
It's my first time using a Dove shampoo and conditioner. I am quite happy with the result.

With the shampoo, I don't have to use too much, just a small squeezed on your hand, and wash hair, it creates quite a bit of foam. If hair gets really oily and dirty, need to wash hair twice. I have no problem with the shampoo. It doesn't make my hair itchy, and it doesn't dry my skull.

With the conditioner, at first, i didn't know why there were two different colours when I squeezed a R5 coin amount onto my hand. I do have very long hair, so I do need a certain amount to cover it. But once I saw the bottle's writing, then I understood. My hair used to have lots of knots, and I always need to use a lot of conditioner to smooth it out, but with Dove, I only need about a R5 coin size on my palm, and massage my head with it, and comb it out. My hair didn't feel greasy, it felt very nourished and coated with Dove conditioner, and it moisturised my hair from root to tip.

Even when it is dried by a hair dryer, I don't see any dryness in my hair, and it feels very healthy and looks shiny and healthy. It also gives a little bit of volume too.

Overall, I think it is a good product, and is affordable, and can last a good 1-2 months for a small 250ml bottle set. I am happy with it, and I don't need to fork out money for expensive salon products.
K
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply