fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
New Dove Nourishing Oil Care smoothes up to 100% of roughness and frizz (when using both shampoo and conditioner) with its unique formula featuring Weightless Nutri-Oil technology. This technology is a revolutionary lightweight blend of argan, coconut and almond oils rich in vitamins E and F, to help smooth and nourish hair. The shampoo and conditioner (available in 200 ml and 400 ml) are perfect for everyday use, and gently cleanse and nourish your hair without weighing it down, leaving it beautifully shiny.

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care daily treatment conditioner (intensively cares for dry and frizzy hair, moisturising it and preventing your hair from split ends or breakage. It contains three times more moisture than a normal conditioner, is applied for the same length of time as you would your usual conditioner, and offers the benefits of a mask with immediate results.

For an intense treatment (and some time-out for yourself), use the Dove Nourishing Oil Care mask (200 ml) with Vita-oils. It repairs damaged hair leaves your hair more beautiful, smoother, shinier, full of life and energy, and easier to handle.

I need to have my split ends trimmed, but with this fantastic range by Dove (whom we know and trust for their excellent products, care and nourishing), the appearance of my ends is less noticeable, and my flyaway new hair is easier to control as well.

There’s been a problem with my sleeping pattern since I’ve started using this: I wake up in the middle of the night to muse over how soft and smooth my hair is!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply