fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
Thanks for BB ladies for sending me to review the Dove shampoo and conditioner. I have used few Dove hair care products and love their hair masks.

This range hasn'let me down. The shampoo smells pleasant and cleans the hair thoroughly and didn't have to use too much of the product.

But i guess the star is conditioner. It looks so lovely and luxurios with the gold line and makes you feel great even before application. My hair felt very managable and soft after washing it off. I styled my hair in the usual manner and it was quite easy to do.

I usually apply olive or some hair oil before i wash and condition my hair. so , to test its effectiveness and it being an oil infused range , next time i skipped the oiling and straight went to wash and condition. I loved the look and feel of my hair and didn't miss the no oil routine.

I like the product a lot and might just go and buy the serum to see how everything fits togetherr.

If you looking for a decently priced , great hair care products i think you cant go wrong with Dove Nutri oil range. Great for upcoming summer months where beaches and pool water tends to strip hair of oils and moisture.

Totally recommended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply