Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I had the pleasure of being given the Dove Nourishing Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to review, which is strange because I just went out and bought one of the ranges to try since I had been hearing such good things about it. Been using it now for about a week and I have to say, I am impressed. I am quite a brand loyal person so when I started using a previous hair product I was hooked and thought my life would be over when it was discontinued.
However, Dove has brought me back to life, with a great smelling shampoo to a conditioner which squeezes out a lovely mixture twist of yellow and white which admit it, is kinda cool, I just love it!
And come to think about it, everyone at work has been asking me if I have been to the hairdresser ( please note this is every time I wash my hair) so all in all we can honestly say that Dove Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner does everything that is claims to do and more.
The only problem I need to master still is the silky soft mixture slipping out my hand, wastage you might gasp, but hey, that’s just another excuse to buy more ?

So on that note, here’s to silky smooth, great smelling hair with no split ends and rats tails, enjoy!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply