fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
I have to confess, I was a little skeptical about a shampoo and conditioner from a brand that I've grown up with being synonymous with body lotions..

But I was so pleasantly surprised!

The shampoo has quite a thick and creamy consistency, but still lathers well enough and leaves your hair squeaky clean, without it feeling dried out. This can be contributed to to do with the Weightless Nutri-Oil System (used in both the shampoo and the conditioner) which deeply nourishes & replenish, without weighing the hair down. This unique nourishing care system contains (as they call it) weightless natural almond and coconut oils, made up of super fine molecules, which allows it to be absorbed much quicker and deeper.

It was the conditioner that really made a lasting impression on me! I have a very busy lifestyle, so I very rarely have time to apply Hair Masks / Treatments & sit with it on for 5-10 min while it does its thing, before rinsing it out again. The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner is a conditioner slash treatment that you can use daily, or as often as you wash your hair. And you only have to leave it in for 1min! I could definitely feel a difference to my hair after just one wash and condition. My hair was much softer & smoother and a lot less frizzy.

Both the shampoo and conditioner have the same, very subtle sweet fragrance.

My final thoughts - even if I don't buy the shampoo again, I am definitely hooked on this Daily Treatment Conditioner & will recommend it to anyone who's hair is in desperate need of some extra care, but who doesn't have the time for applying masks & leave-in treatments
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply