Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1082
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First off ... thank you to the gorgeous BB ladies for sending me this product - I am SO in love!! If ever there was an enthusiastic fan of the new Dove Shampoo & Conditioner, it's me!

OUTSIDE: Attractive packaging, professional appearance. The gold print looks good, but the word “shampoo” is a bit on the small side, which could be problematic for people who wear spectacles. I guess you could "teach yourself to remember” that the upright bottle is the Shampoo, but I’d prefer if the font was larger/bolder for ease of use.

Nice sturdy bottle with a wide base (no toppling). I like the cap with the prominent lip for ease of opening. The previous Dove product did not have a very prominent lip and my fingers used to slip when trying to open it with wet hands.

INSIDE: The fragrance is amazing! It’s a clean, invigorating smell of coconut and almond oils. A little product goes a long way, so you don’t need a lot of Shampoo to work up a rich lather – just a bit in your palm. It rinses well without leaving a residue.

It’s difficult to describe the product and really do it justice (you should try it yourself), but I think it’s magnificent! Unilever/Dove is definitely on to a good thing!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply