Review Detail

4.8 46 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays June 26, 2013 726
Dove does beauty to underarms
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Great product, would definitely recommend for underarm bumps!
I began using this product just before summer and after three days of using this deodorant, I began to notice a change. Within a week, my underarms felt softer and smoother and lighter. No residue on clothes and very mild on sensitive underarm skin.
I absolutely love this deodorant. I used to buy another brand for years but now I am hooked here.
dove deodorants actually do what they say they'll do and go sleeveless nourished beauty smells sooo good! there's also a scent that has the word "cashmere" in it, I can't remember the exact name, but that one smelled fabulous, too. I even got my mom hooked on dove lol. I've been using dove for years. please, never stop making this deodorant

Dove deodorant is great stuff and this variety is no exception. I love how smooth it goes on, the fact that it moisturizes, and for someone like me who epilates I find it to be incredibly soothing. My underarms are one of the few places I don't get irritation bumps post-epilation and I attribute that to my Dove deodorant. I can't say enough good things about this product!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply