Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Shampoo December 08, 2013 148
Good bye Dull and Lifeless Hair !
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When it comes to hair products you could say that I am a bit of a drama queen as I take great pride in caring for my main and any old product just won’t do ! With that being said when I'm on the lookout for a new hair product price is no issue to me as I'm always willing to spent a few more dimes if I know that I would receive quality results in return but hey if I could spare a few cents than you have my attention as well. As you might have figured I was delighted to find out how affordable the dove hair products were.

Upon reading the brief description at the back of the bottles I was a bit wary but decided to give it a whirl and I must say to this day I have no regrets. After each wash my hair feels softer , shinier , less oily and smells divine . Not only has it really sealed in my hair color for much longer I've found that my hair does not frizz as much . I’d say dove color rage is perfect for people who has colored hair and who are prone to frizzy hair I guarantee that you would defiantly feel and see some results after the first wash.
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply