fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Conditioners December 06, 2013 380
Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner Is Now My New Favourite!
To start with, here is some background on my hair "situation".

My hair :

* has been hi-lighted and coloured since I left school (which is a long time ago ;-).

* is of medium thickness, but there are lots of it! (resembling an explosion in a matrass factory ;-)).

* is dry with some colour damage (I try to avoid heat styling as far as possible!).

* is wavy & tends to frizz when humidity is high (I try not to scare the neighbourhood kids :-).

* tangles easily (Medusa meets Jerseylicious hair teasing disaster!)

* is red at the moment (which colour pigments and intensity are the most difficult to maintain!)

* has been re-coloured only a week ago.

* is used to Pantene Pro-V products, as I searched high and low for something that can tame my mane & especially get the tangles out!

Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner (claims):

Its Colour Vibrant Lock™ formulation ensures your colour stays vibrant and lasts for longer.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic acid, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Trehalose, Gluconolactone, Adipic acid, Sodium sulfate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

Here are my thoughts on the CONDITIONER IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE:

1) Mmm smells great & feels great. Once again a little goes a long way!

2) Tried to untangle my hair with my fingers while conditioner is still in my hair and VOILA...easier than ever & so much easier than with Pantene (which I thought was the definite winner in this department). YAY, YIPPEE & SING HALLELUJA!!!!!!

3) Conditioner rinsed out easily & I could brush my hair out easier than ever! DO A HAPPY DANCE!

Here are my thoughts on the CONDITIONER THE DAY AFTER USE:

1) A soft, enticing, yummy smell, lifted from my hair as I was brushing it this morning.

2) My dry, coloured hair is softer than it HAS EVER BEEN! Softer than a new born puppy's nose ;-)...SOOOOFFT, Ladies!

3) With my usual Pantene routine, I use quite a lot of conditioner to UNTANGLE my unruly mane (sometimes resembling a witch's do that appeared to have been dragged backwards through a banana bush!). With Dove I only had to use such a little to obtain EVEN BETTER RESULTS!

So long story short:

a) no limp hair - oodles of volume (see pics)

b) curls seem bouncier than before (going BOING not BORING!)

c) hair is MUCH MORE MANAGEABLE! (Singing Mercy, Hallelujah & Happy Days are Here again!)

d) Here comes the BEST PART of all! Wait for it, ladies....NO LOSS OF COLOUR INTENSITY, like before! Hair seems even more vibrant (if that is at all possible). Makes it easy for my friends to find me in a crowd ;-).

FINAL VERDICT: DOVE ROCKS MY WORLD & addressed all my hair problems for the first time ever! Now all they need to do is stop testing their products on animals & I will be a happy puppy!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply