fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Conditioners December 06, 2013 380
Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner
Price: +- R64 (200ml)
What it promises: "New Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner with colour revitaliser nourishes to make your coloured hair stay brilliantly soft, shiny and vibrant for longer"

* I would just like to say, before I begin, that I used this product in conjunction with the rest of the Dove Colour Radiance Range, and since it was developed as a system I would recommend using them that way for best results.

This conditioner locks in colour and shine, and you can feel it working as soon as you apply it. I wash my hair with the colour radiance shampoo first, then I squeeze out all of the excess water with my hands, then I apply this conditioner and comb it through my hair from just below my roots to my ends. afterwards I tie my hair in a loose bun and leave it on for 3 minutes before rinsing the conditioner out. It makes my hair so wonderfully soft and the light just bounces off my hair. It smells amazing and my hair is so much more manageable after using it. I love this conditioner and I could see a huge improvement in my hair after using it for only a week.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply