fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Conditioners December 06, 2013 380
Dove colour radiance
Having to colour my hair 6-8 weekly through necessity i sometimes have to sacrifice the condition of my hair.And then i often wonder whether all the nourishing rich repair products i buy will make up for its condition! I love my hair: its long,thick and mostly sleek but my colour treatments seem to suck all the moisture out my hair making my hair dull and lacklustre!!Dove seems to have the answer with their colour radiance collection comprising a shampoo,conditioner,daily treatment conditioner and deep repair treatment mask .The range has a clean gentle smell and soft gentle texture that emulsifies easily,softens as you shampoo and visibly and gently detangles!for daily gym days theres the damage solutions colour radiance daily treatment conditioner with colour revitalising and nourishment.and for a nourishing weekly treatment the deep repair treatment mask which is my favourite product especially for preparation for a function : hair is soft,lustrous,incredibly light yet healthy and luminous! My coloured hair is healthy and gleaming! I may actually start swimming again! # hair solutions sorted
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 07, 2013
So its two weeks on n i swam in the sea n pool,used the sauna n steam room n washed my hair daily,used the daily treatment conditioner daily and the mask twice so far and with all this my hair is still soft n smooth! Not rough to touch! Not as shiny as i would want but a serum has that sorted! This range is as good as any that would come from a salon! U will love it
R
rash
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply