fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Conditioners December 06, 2013 380
Dove Colour Radiance Daily Treatment Conditioner
This product has made me fall in love with Dove products all over again, official! Even though it’s been a while since I’ve last coloured my hair, I swear this conditioner has brought out some colour in my hair that I didn’t even know existed! Hands down, the Dove Colour Radiance Daily Treatment Conditioner is the best conditioner I’ve used in a long time.

It is the first Dual Action Formulation to offer the double benefit that your coloured hair needs: intense nourishment and Vibrant Colour Lock™, and that’s exactly what this product has delivered. My hair feels and looks much healthier than before, and has the most amazing shine, not to mention the colour! I’m very impressed with how this conditioner has revealed better colour, even though my hair hasn’t been coloured in months. I feel like a brand new person.

I would recommend this product to all women with colour treated hair. If you’re looking for a product that keeps its promises, this is the one. It’s a definite must have to keep the colour and keep the feeling!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply