4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 870
Dove Hair Series Pure Dry Oil for thick hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties,

If you are looking for a great shampoo and conditioner range, look no further than the Dove Dry Oil hair care range.

I previously used expensive products, you could only purchase at a hairdresser and it gave what it promised, but circumstances changed and so I needed something more cost effective but gave me the same effects as the expensive products.

So I bought the Dry Oil range for thick hair and I couldn't even tell the difference, the smell was great and it made my hair feel silky smooth, for a fraction of the cost it's really the one of the best in the market.

I have dry hair and this range didn't make it oily or unmanageable and I don't need to wash my hair for days and it is still fresh and smells as good as the day I washed it. I wouldn't find another brand because I'm completely happy. Aaaaand if you want they do have a hair mask and oil available for that extra moisture for those girls with dry hair.

Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for quality at an affordable price :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply