Review Detail

4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 868
Dove Advanced Hair Series - Oxygen Moisture
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been a die hard fan of Dove ever since they launched in SA, and my bathroom is never without their soap or conditioner. Although my hair is quite fine and short I battle with dryness and tangling so I rely heavily on a thick cream conditioner to un-knot it. I also wash my hair daily so a lightweight shampoo is what works for me. I've been using the original Dove shampoo and conditioner for years and so switching across to the Oxygen Moisture range was a logical next step.

I love the product packaging and find it to be a really pretty upgrade from their original bottles. The flip top caps also seem sturdier than their sister bottles. The product itself is lovely and fresh, although I would have liked a bit of a stronger scent - I'm a sucker for nice smells! the shampoo is excellent but I did find I had to use quite a bit of conditioner on my hair - so I would probably stick to the repair shampoo and conditioner.

Sadly my before and after pics look the same - I've yet to find a shampoo that turned me into Blake Lively! One thing I've found is that my hair seems to have a bit more body in it after styling - which is always a good thing!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_7678.JPG
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply