Review Detail

4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 869
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil and Oxygen Moisture Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I really enjoyed using the dove products. The smell was the first thing that hit me when I opened the bottle. It was really pleasant and when you wash your hair, the smell lingers for days which is really nice because I received many compliments and my hair was fresher for longer. I used this product when i styled my hair and also when I wanted to leave it natural and I had the same results both times. I received the pure care dry oil range and it left my hair feeling glossy and helped tame my frizz. My hair is very dry because of bleaching but it feels softer and less tangled. I haven't used a shampoo that has made it so soft in a long time. The conditioner was also really thick which is a bonus when you have long hair. I also found that my hair stayed softer each time i washed it, meaning i used less and less conditioner each time! I would definitely repurchase this product again!

My mother also received the oxygen moisture shampoo because she has really flat hair and needed to use it so her hair could be more voluminous. within one wash, her hair was more bouncy and fuller. She used the shampoo and conditioner like you regularly would and had no tips or tricks with it whereas I rinsed my hair with cold water and dried it with a towel. No shampoo has ever made her hair that full though so she was very happy with the results and thinks that the product was very effective. She would also recommend this product and repurchase it.

Overall, the dove products are of a high quality and are very effective. The perfect range is very good because there is a products for everyone and they all work extremely well. i am excited to wash my hair again thanks to Dove! Thank you for including us in this review project. It was very fun to do!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
top is before bottom is after
before
after
#dovehairperfectpair
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply