Review Detail

4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 869
DOVE OXYGEN MOISTURE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

1) Before anything else, this product is one that you can smell the moment you pick it up! It has a gorgeous fragrance that one can smell right through the packaging! The moment I opened the box when I received the products, I was in love with the fresh and divine scent of the shampoo and conditioner.
2) The packaging is really snazzy. This product looks extremely expensive, and while it does cost more than the everyday brands, it is so worth the price because of it's effectiveness. It does exactly what it says it will do.
3) My hair is short as well as coloured using boxed hair dye. Once I started using the DOVE OXYGEN MOISTURE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, the results were fantastic. My hair is fine and limp and the shampoo and conditioner added a decent amount of volume after I dried it, and the conditioner left my hair feeling soft and smooth without weighing it down, and added gorgeous shine and a very healthy look to my hair. I used it for a week and even my stylist asked me what I did to my hair because it looked so healthy!
4) Since my hair is short, I didn't need to use a lot of shampoo, but even if your hair is long, you will still find that a little goes a long way! It foams gorgeously and the longer you leave it on, the more effective the results. I usually cannot smell the shampoo fragrance because of the length of my hair, but this shampoo and conditioner duo was the exception. I could smell my hair as I moved all day long.
5) This combination is a true winner and although I love trying new beauty products, I will always keep this team in my bathroom as a staple product. It really works beautifully! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this testing team!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply