DOVE-AHS-Pure-Care-Dry-Oil-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo October 08, 2015 547
Liquid gold in a bottle
(Updated: June 08, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This shampoo is different to your conventional shampoo which is normally creamy with a strong soapy smell. It is a gold translucent colour with a luxurious smell and feel, the smell is quite pleasant so your hair won't smell soapy after the wash. The packaging is a bonus, the golden lining gives the product such a luxurious feel which is matched by the contents.

I have dry curly hair and this shampoo retained my natural curls beautifully during the wash so if you want luscious water-wave curls, use this shampoo then dry your hair without combing or brushing. (look below how I transformed my curls from dry and stiff to luxurious water-wave curls in one wash using this shampoo)

I don't like applying oils to my hair afterwards because it tends to weigh it down and make it greasy at the touch, so this shampoo is perfect for me because it nourishes my hair (without making it greasy) so I don't need to go in with an oil product afterwards, leaving my hair bouncy. I also only needed to wash my hair once to get it completely clean, which I normally have to wash a few times if using other shampoos to really get all the dirt out.

A little really does go a long way so this bottle will really last me, but when it is finished I will definitely purchase it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
2018-06-07 02.06.37 2.jpg
2018-06-06 10.17.25 2.jpg
2018-06-07 12.27.54 2.jpg
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply