4.4 21 0.5
DOVE-AHS-Oxygen-Moisture-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo October 08, 2015 755
Dove Advanced: Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited about this launch from Dove Hair care I am a big fan of all Dove products so expecting nothing but amazing results. So a little about the range the amazing brand which is Dove have just have launched their new range of the Advanced Hair care series products which come in two variants "Pure Care Dry Oil" for dry and dull hair and "Oxygen Moisture" for fine and flat hair.

About the Oxygen Moisture range it uses uses oxyfusion technology to breathe life into fine hair. It is made with lightweight oxygen-fused conditioning ingredients, which moisturises flat, limp hair while adding up to 95% more volume.

The Shampoo gently cleanses giving natural volume, it was super light I love using Dove hair products great value and great on my hair not at all heavy or weighing. I loved using the Shampoo was so light on my hair, I have really fine hair which is a lot but super fine and goes flat really fast so I look for hair products that wont weigh my hair down.

Everybody should give the new Dove range a try you wont go Back.

They retail for R69 a bottle but go on special for R49 at Dis-chem and Clicks stores nationwide, so don't for get to give both a try.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Dovejpg.jpg
251518011_0_640x640.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply