4.2 8 0.5
57384_L.jpeg
Eye Creams,Serums November 27, 2013 761
Dirty Works Eye Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauty Budget buys always make me happy. With the harsh elements our skin is exposed to daily it is difficult to always use the highest range products for protection so every now and again I sample out a “cheaper” range and am delighted to share the perks with you when I find a gem.

Today’s gem comes in the form of the Dirty Works Eye Cream.

Firstly, their packaging is so bright and exciting that it makes you WANT to reach across the shelf and pick it up.

And once you have it in hand you will realise that at R64.99 at Clicks, it is super cost effective.

Some of the major positives for this product is that it is fragrance free which is great if you have sensitive skin so it will definitely act as a non-irritant. It is also dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. So yay for Doctors that endorse!

I personally tried this out and felt the difference. The cream is smooth and lightweight with light reflectors that bounce off light thus reducing the appearance of puffy eyes. Who doesn’t love that?

This darling cream also adds hydration in the area and the puffiness soaks it in, disappearing the “tired” look and appearing alive and plump once again. Added in with the caffeine and peptides which act as skin tighten agents, this leaves your “bags” ready and packed to be tossed away.

The vitamin E Content in this cream helps to get rid of free radicals and combined with all the other goodies, including Shea Butter for moisturisation…. You are left with smoother, less puffy skin, ready to take on the day without hiding behind a ton of concealer.

A definite beauty buy on a budget!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply