4.5 18 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 21, 2016 3568
Dettol Even Tone hygiene soap
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Bar of uniqueness!

Are you on a budget and you're not willing to spend +R100 on a good face wash? . Yes? well then i think i've got the perfect product in mind for you!.

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Dettol Even Tone hygiene soap!.

Product's mass :
175g

Product's claim :
Dettol’s trusted germ protection with a unique formula to leave your skin evenly toned, feeling healthy, clean and protected through-out the day.

How to use:
Store in a cool , well-ventilated place away from sunlight. Use twice daily .

Ingredients :
Sodium Palmate, Talc, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerine, Parfum, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Palm Kernel Acid, Palm Acid, Triclocarban, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Trideceth-10, Tetra Sodium Etidronate, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tetrabutyl Ammonium Bromide, Acetic Acid.

Products consistency :
creamy with gentle everyday exfoliating beads.

Price:
R12,99

Product availability :
checkers , dis-chem , clicks, pick n pay and many more!

What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about the product:
The scent:
I would describe the scent as a very fresh , spa-like smell. It's super scented - it leaves my bathroom smelling amazing!. However , when the product is applied to my face it's not overpowering which is a good thing in my books.

The package:
I think the pearls on the plastic package is what attracted me to liking the package. It's super cute and it fits perfectly with the scent of the product.

The quality:
I think the quality of this product is excellent . It lather's up pretty well and is creamy. 175g lasted my mom and I a week .I think that's not bad as its so affordable and we used it on our bodies too.

My skin type:
Sensitive & acne-prone .

How did the product react with my skin:
First week:
During the first 3 days of usage my face did not agree with the soap , however from the 4th day onward I have started to see immense results.My skin started to approve the soap.

Second week:
My skin had become smoother , brighter and vibrant . Pimple has started to slowly fade as well as minor marks.

My overall results :
The only con about this product on my face is that it tends to make my face slightly dry but after i apply moisturizer i'm good to go. I would highly recommend this product for all you guys!.Hopefully you would be just as satisfied with this product as i am.

Dettol Even Tone , you're a keeper!

Be sure to check out my video review for the results!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply