Review Detail

2.5 3 0.5
Lighteners, Whiteners, Brighteners January 09, 2012 585
Dermactin Age Spot Brightening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well Dermactin promises to diminish the appearance of all hyperpigmentations of the skin. Hyperpigmentation is any dark spot, including age-spots, freckles, malasma, and sun-spots. Dermactin claims to be effective on even the most difficult to reduce dark skin spots.

I got this serum at Dischem (its about R150-R200) after i had a birthday facial (this was in May). As i have a few marks on my face from not wearing a sun screen and the occasional pimple i squeezed (i know - my bad) i wanted something that would be easy to use, friendly on the purse but effective. The therapist told me that she gives this to all her clients and that it really works and i will get good results using this every night.

Well 7 months later and i cant say that i have seen any results. I have used it every night (ok i did forget a few here or there) and can not see that it worked on my skin. i still have markings where i used it and i dont think it made a huge change at all. i have tried to see what other people may think or what they say on their website but could not find a web site for this company.

A few freckles have gone a bit lighter but the spots and marks that i really used it for - nothing happened.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Kamini

Used it for about a month now and I have seen no improvement on my hyperpigmentation at all. Quite disappointing as I was advised so well by the beauty therapist in that it does work. Much to my dismay, it does not for my skin.

Leave a Reply