Review Detail

2.5 3 0.5
Lighteners, Whiteners, Brighteners January 09, 2012 579
Dermactin Age Spot Brightening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought Dermactin Age Spot brightening serum in Dischem after the beauty advisor in-store raved on and on about it. I even spent 15 minutes googling it just to make sure it was a good buy. It cost me R230. I must say, I LOVE IT! The 30 ml bottle does kinda look small but the "wand-like" applicator helps you get the right amount of the serum and it's so easy to apply. It is easily absorbed and does not make my combination skin oily after applying my regular moisturizer. I have been using the serum for close to 2 weeks and my age spots have significantly lightened. I am so pleased! I hardly apply foundation because I am loving the way my face looks. It has minimized my breakouts. To ensure that this serum works to your satisfaction, be sure to apply a sunscreen based face cream as this will minimize darkening whilst the age spot brightening serum works underneath.
AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Kamini

Used it for about a month now and I have seen no improvement on my hyperpigmentation at all. Quite disappointing as I was advised so well by the beauty therapist in that it does work. Much to my dismay, it does not for my skin.

Leave a Reply