Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 20, 2012 121
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was one of the products I received from Beauty Bulletin to review. I thoroughly enjoyed using this cream. This gimmicky type bottle has two separate pumps. The one pump has a lighter, gel-like lotion and the other one is a thicker, richer cream. You then mix them together and apply them to your face in the morning. I noticed my skin was definitely more radiant. I had a nice glow and my skin felt softer and looked healthier.

The results were instant for me, but after using this for more than a week I can see the results aren't just temporary - I've noticed a visible difference in the look of my skin. I've been using it every day and I'm obsessed with this cream. The scent is quite strong - smells like curry. But the smell does fade after a few minutes. This doesn't leave your skin feel oily or sticky. It really melts into your skin and definitely gives you a radiant look, as well as a good base for makeup.

If you have the money to spend on luxury beauty products then I highly recommend this product. I have combination/sensitive skin and this didn't cause any breakouts or irritation. Fabulous product that delivers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply