Review Detail

3.6 5 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 08, 2011 148
Decléor Aromessence Néroli
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've never used an oil or essence on my face before, so at first I was very worried my skin would break out and that I wouldn't be able to use this very popular and sought after product. But luckily my skin didn't break out at all.

I "press" this into my skin in the morning after cleansing and before moisturiser. They say you need two drops and that really is all you need. The product warms up in your hands and then sinks quite nicely into your facial skin once applied. It has a strong fragrance, but it's very pretty and refreshing. Just the thing to wake you up in the morning.

I love how radiant my skin looks after using this oil. It has immediate effects and your skin has an instant glow to it. My makeup even looks better when it's applied over this. Gives you that slightly dewy look. Also after continuous use I feel my skin is softer and more supple.

As much as I really enjoy using this deluxe product I don't quite know if I work fork out that amount of money for it. It gives fabulous results, but for the price you sort of expect more.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply