Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 12, 2016 732
Dark And Lovely Au Naturale range in SA
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The name of my blog is Curlyheads and Dimples...the kids(3 of them) and I has the curlyheads and my husband the dimples. With that said, I got to try the Au Naturale range out on the whole family...yay!!

Most if the time I do wash n go's and the Afro Moisturizing butter works perfectly for this style. I just love how it keeps my hair moisturized and my curls defined. Even though the consistency is very thick, it doesn't weigh my hair down.

Azaria's hair is much longer than mine and tangles quite easily. The shampoo gives her a good clean and the Knot-Out conditioner does an amazing job with detailing her tresses. The Plaiting Pudding cream keeps her hair moisturized as well as tamed when doing cornrows and twists for school.

Jaymee hair is kept short on the sides with a few curls on top (for school) and we use the Afro Moisturizing Butter to keep his curls intact. After washing his hair, I apply the butter and make finger coils which gets "unraveled" into smaller curls.

Jody's hair is super long and is always a challenge. We keep his hair in twists and he wears an afro over weekends. The plaiting butter is perfect for the twists and keeps it looking healthy.

What I love most about the products is the fresh, fruity fragrance. The smell lasts long which is especially helpful with my boys that run around whole day. This is a product that I will gladly recommend to my friends and also my fellow natural girls.

Well done Dark & Lovely South Africa!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply