4.2 20 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 12, 2016 732
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Range review by Tumi
(Updated: October 19, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#ProudToBeNatural Firstly, thank you for choosing me to be part of this great campaign. I enjoyed and loved using these products and they all lived up to my expectations! Dark and Lovely is a brand I used when I was younger and used it to relax my hair. I am so happy to be trying out ‘’the natural range’’, as I am growing hair all natural and I am glad Dark and Lovely decided to create products for natural hair. This is one brand black people grew up putting their full trust in. Now I get to call it to my favourite hair care brand. Sometimes I struggle with dry, itchy scalp. Using the shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser helped to make my scalp moist and hair thick and without any knots. I like the fact that the product does not leave my hair greasy and shinny however thick and nourished. Below are the steps to have perfect natural hair. 1. Washed hair with the DNL moisture-replenishing shampoo. 2. After rinsing, applied the knot-out conditioner, combed my hair and rinsed my hair after 15min. 3. I hardly use a hair dryer on my hair, so I let it dry for 30 to 45 and then apply the Afro moisturizing Butter. Lastly I comb my hair. 4. For a more edgy and funky look, I use the plaiting pudding cream (no combing) leave it for that Afro dread look. I would recommend the Dark And Lovely products to anyone that has hair issues similar to mine. i.e. dry-itchy scalp and knots. Since natural hair is a bit difficult to maintain, I would suggest that one should do this process twice a week and moisturising every other day and it will leave your hair feeling perfectly healthy. It is important to use all 4 products to get maximum results at all times. 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Range Review
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply