Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 12, 2016 732
Dark and Lovely au naturale range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you have type 3b to 4 hair, this product range is the most affordable option to achieving great results.

I'd recommend the entire range after using the products for two weeks, especially the Knot out Conditioner and the Afro Moisturing butter because my hair loved it.

DARK AND LOVELY AU NATURALE MOISTURE REPLENISHING SHAMPOO – R34.95 (250ML)
EXPERIENCE:
The Shampoo lathered my hair instantly in one use and got quite foamy. I used an almond size amount for each of the four sections and while massaging my scalp, felt that I could have used less product. It's not a detangling shampoo so be sure to part your hair before washing, focusing only on your scalp or follow through with the Au Naturale Knot-Out Conditioner.

DARK AND LOVELY AU NATURALE KNOT-OUT CONDITIONER – R34.95 (250ML)
I was surprised at how effortlessly I’d managed to detangle my hair using this product. Wash day can be pretty exhausting so spending less than 15 minutes detangling all of my hair was miraculous. Also, nearly no shedding!

I used quite a generous amount of product as usual. By the end of my first use (during week one), the bottle was already half empty so I’m hoping that there will be an increase in the bottle size in future. You probably don’t need to use as much conditioner but I’d prefer to coat my hair liberally for finger detangling.

For extra moisture, scrunch your hair from root to tip, leave for about 15 minutes, and then rinse

DARK AND LOVELY AU NATURALE PLAITING PUDDING CREAM – R69.95 (250ML)
Not an immediate wow experience using this product directly after wash and showering but
Works amazing as a seal for your product when applying the LOC method.

DARK AND LOVELY AU NATURALE AFRO
MOISTURISING BUTTER – R69.95 (250ML)

If you’ve been searching for a hydrating cream to give your hair the moisture and definition it needs, go out and get yourself a tub of this butter.

Parting my hair into 8 sections, after washing, conditioning, and applying about a R5 coin size of olive oil to my hair, I carefully slid the Afro Moisturising Butter onto each section.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Product range (3)
Wash and go
Product range (2)
Product Range
Twist out tutorial | Natural Hair | 3c 4a Hair // Robyn Ruth Thomas
R
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments