Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 12, 2016 731
Dark n Lovely Au Natural Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Dark and lovely Au Natural Range has been good to use and experience. It will be a good affordable range for naturalistas.

I have wavy to curly hair. With a fine to medium texture. My hair tends to my dry in certain areas and requires lots of moisture but products that are not too heavy. It doesn't tangle that much unless i did twisting styles with it.

The Moisture Replenish Shampoo is rich and foams well. It smells amazing! and doesn't leave your hair too dry after usage.

The knot-out conditioner really does what it says. It makes detangling quite easy depending on how tangled your hair really is. It's rich and should be left in for maximum time. Left my hair soft but the moisture level was a bit lacking for me.

The Plaiting pudding cream is probably my favorite product out of the four. It smells the best! I used it for a flexi-rod set and it worked quite nice. (Photos below) I used it for a wash n go and it worked well but a little to heavy for my hair.

The Afro Butter is probably one of my least favorite because it is quite thick, like it says it is a butter and would be best for really thick afro hair. I used it on my edges with an up do and I saw if left quite a thick residue, i didn't brush it out, that could be why. But it smells good.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Dark_n_lovely[1].mp4
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply