Review Detail

4.4 20 0.5
Afro's, Dreadlocks and Braids September 12, 2016 668
IT REALLY MOISTURIZED MY HAIR!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

In all honesty, this product has a terrible smell. It really put me off especially after using the shampoo and conditioner which smelled amazing!

I applied the moisturizing butter generously to my hair.. I tried it on both wet and dry patches. I don't like the smell it reminds me of relaxers, but I like the texture and the feeling. The product says apply to dry hair but I preferred when I applied it to wet. I found that it butchered my natural curl when I applied it to dry hair, and I don't like that frizzy straight-ish look, I like my coils to stay tight.

I felt as though it was too thick for a moisturizer but I was pleasantly surprised when it moisturized my hair and actually made it damp and ready for a seal in with an oil.

One problem I had with the product is I did not know how to use it and in which part of my hair regimen, therefore, I used it as a leave-in-conditioner.

Head over to my blog for a more detailed review and lots of images on how my hair turned out. http://www.mynaturawl.com/dark-lovely-au-naturale/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Product Review : Dark and Lovely Au Naturale
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply