4.1 3 0.5
CoochyOriginal_S.jpg
Hair Removal August 30, 2013 159
Coochy Shave Lotion by Pure Romance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever since being Introduce to Pure Romance (Part of my Bachelorette party), I am a huge fan of their products! This is one of the items i was gifted on the day. I know that Pure Romance have a majority of items that are of a more censored nature, hence me not reviewing any of my products as i actually never thought to do so, so thank u Jeannet for breaking the ice on this truly amazing brand!

Personally I prefer to go for waxing as the skin around my bikini area as well as under my arms is quite sensitive and doesn't really agree with shaving. With that being said, I'm not always able to get to the spa to have waxing done and need to use the razor as a back up. Before, I dreaded having to shave as I knew how my skin would react, but ever since using Coochy cream, I have a much better (and more comfortable) experience with shaving. As per instruction on the website, for those with sensitive skin, you need to allow the formula to settle for about 5 mins before shaving which is what I do. I am left with smooth, soft and healthy skin. No more dreaded red rash! It smells divine, I haven't tried it as a hair conditioner, and priced at R210 for a 240ml, I don't think I would either, and use it purely for shaving purposes. A really great product that I would recommend for those who have the same problem :)

SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply