COMFITEX-Range-400x400.jpg
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 1577
Comfitex Sanitary Protection Solution
(Updated: October 26, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has been quite an experience using these products! It's nice to have all your sanitary needs in one range!

The Feminine Wipes: This was a particularly favorite of mine! It was not only great for during my period, but even in between! It's small & compact enough to carry around with you to your trips to the toilet and the scent is just amazing! A product I will definitely be using over and over again!

The Scented Pantyliners: Another product that I favored a lot! This was great for the end of my period and also in between. There's nothing worse than being conscious about happenings "down there" and these pantyliners gave me the confidence I needed to carry on with my day. They are thin, delightful smelling, easy to use and most importantly, comfortable!

The Unscented Pads: I usually tend to lean more towards scented sanitary products, but these unscented pads weren't at all an issue. More suited for a light flow person I think, also the pad covering was a little difficult opening, other than that, this was a pleasant pad to use, no mess, no fuss.

The Disposable Sanitary Bag: Now these were just fantastic. Something I've actually never used before! Turned out to be so fantastic and avoided any embarrassing moments at work in the unisex bathroom !! It was a little difficult getting the bag out of the box, but it was still an easy and comfortable experience.

Overall, The Comfitex sanitary solution is a convenient, comfortable product and really makes the difficult time of the month a breeze to go through and I would recommend it!

Friend number 1:
I am a Personal Trainer, so I have a pretty active lifestyle. Seeing Clients all day really makes me a little less confident during “Shark week” but with comfitex I feel a little more at ease knowing that I can be fresh all day. The wipes are really refreshing and smell so good and the bags ensure that I can keep discreet and hygienic.

Friend number 2:
There is nothing feminine about menstruating - bloating, water retention, aches and pains. And on top of this the discomfort of wearing sanitary pads which just adds to my grumpy state of mind.
Well, this is how I felt until I tried Comfitex.
I am active and need a reliable product that fits with my lifestyle.

The slim design of the sanitary pads makes them discreet enough to wear whilst exercising. I feel completely at ease and confident wearing them. The striking colours and funky packaging brightens up my day.

The scented wipes not only leaves me feeling refreshed, but deodorises the whole bathroom.

The fragranced disposable bags means that throwing away sanitary pads is not only more hygienic, but better for the environment.

With Comfitex I don't dread 'that time of the month’ anymore.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Comfitex Sanitary Protection Solution Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply